View frequently asked questions
• Food, nutrient and exercise recommendations
• Mental/physical foundation, training response, fuel utilization and recovery recommendations
• Nutrition, exercise and lifestyle recommendations to look and feel better, longer
• Food recommendations and success strategies for maintaining healthy nutrient levels
• Recommendations for sleep, pain tolerance, anxiety/stress, alcohol sensitivity and more
• Incorporates Slim, Fit, Nutrition & Rejuvenation at a significant discount
Improve the health of your patients with genetic testing:
How Genetic Testing Can Improve Health
Genetic testing has moved into the mainstream and is now the future of preventive health. In addition to the thousands of tests being offered for medical conditions and diseases, the science and research behind genetic testing for lifestyle and wellness improvement has progressed dramatically.
The science can now help identify the specific genes that dictate how the human body processes carbohydrates, fats, proteins and micro-nutrients; how types of exercise affect the body; how lifestyle behaviors influence the aging process; and how unique metabolic and physiologic functions influence athletic performance.
Programs tailored to an individual’s DNA have proven to be much more effective than one-size-fits-all programs because they take the guesswork out of health management.