The term ‘Healthy Habits Business Development’ or ‘Healthy Habits’ or ‘HHMC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 26 South Baltic Place, Meridian, Idaho 83686. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All materials, content, and forms contained on this website are the intellectual property of Healthy Habits Management Company and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without Healthy Habits Management Company’s express written permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Idaho.
HHMC does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, timeliness, or appropriateness of the information contained on this website. Healthy Habits Management Company disclaims any responsibility for content errors, omissions, or infringing material and disclaims any responsibility associated with relying on the information provided on this website. HHMC also disclaims all liability for any material contained in other websites linked to the healthyhabitsmc.com website. Healthy Habits Management Company and its affiliated entities disclaim any warranty or representation, expressed or implied, about the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the information contained on this site. Neither the author nor Healthy Habits Management shall be held responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of the information.
Medical and Legal Advise
Healthy Habits Management Company, its representatives and employees, are neither responsible nor liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or other information, services or products that an individual obtains through communication from HHMC’s representative(s) or employee(s), training material, or this website. You are strongly advised to independently verify content, opinions and any and all information you received from said communication, training material, or this website with other sources, including but not limited to consulting with other professional healthcare providers, additional specialists and medical resources.This website or the communication from HHMC’s representatives or employees are in no way intended to be nor should be interpreted as medical advice.
The information contained in this website or in training material is based on general knowledge and experience and may not be applicable to your unique situation or within your state of practice. Do not assume that any information you have received is applicable to your specific circumstances or is permitted within your state of practice. All information you receive is designed to assist you in the diagnosis and treatment of your patients; however, it is not intended for medical training nor to teach you how to treat your patients.
The training material provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to set guidelines for treatment. HHMC accepts no liability for the content of this training material, this website, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. You, as a client, must obtain permits and licenses required by federal, state and local laws and must comply with all laws governing the prescribing, dispensing, and storage of pharmaceuticals.
Healthy Habits Management Company is not engaged in the practice of law. The laws and rules governing the establishment and operation of health care facilities vary greatly from state to state. Likewise, the laws and rules governing medical and chiropractic practices, including billing, coding, and physician delegation and supervision of services provided vary greatly from state to state. Finally, the laws and rules governing insurance, including, without limitation, managed care, personal injury, automobile and workers compensation, billing, coding, documentation, collections and physician supervision applicable to participating and non-participating providers vary greatly from state to state and provider to provider. Laws and rules also change within states and within provider plans from time to time. Nothing contained herein and in the lectures, ideas, concepts and related resources that collectively constitute the consulting services of Healthy Habits Management Company is intended, nor should it be construed as legal advice. Reliance on the information should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness in consultation with private legal counsel.
By requesting an online account from healthyhabitsmc.com and requesting Healthy Habits Management Company, Inc. (HHMC) to accept its application to be considered to become a client/licensee, applicant and any of its agents, directors, employees, managers, members, officers, proprietors and shareholders (if closely held) hereby agrees, if its application is granted, to be bound by and adhere to the following terms and conditions, and hereby acknowledges this by continuing to submit its application.
In consideration of the subject License, and permission to use the copyrighted materials, manuals, protocols, policies and procedures, Licensee, and all Its agents, directors, employees, managers, members, officers, proprietors and shareholders, (if closely held) (the “Licensee Affiliates”), agree to practice the Healthy Habits Complete Medical Weight Loss System (the “HHCMWL System”) only according to the License, and only during the term of the License, and in no other manner.
Upon termination of the License, or independently beyond the License, either before, during or after the term of the License, Licensee and Licensee’s Affiliates all agree that no one is permitted to practice the HHCMWL System, nor copy, nor distribute any HHCMWL System manuals or other written material, and any such unpermitted practice or copy or distribution has been, is or will be a breach of the License by Licensee as well as by any particular offending Licensee Affiliate, and has been, is or will be specifically also a breach of this non-compete provision.
Licensee and Licensee’s Affiliates all agree that the subject HHCMWL System and materials contain, embody and comprise valuable trade secrets, technique and know how, and any actual or imminent or threatened breach of this non-compete provision may be enjoined by a US Federal or Idaho State Court in Boise, Idaho with attorneys’ fees and costs awarded to Licensor, Healthy Habits Management Company, Inc. (HHMC).
Furthermore, Licensee and Licensee’s Affiliates all agree to be individually and personally liable to HHMC for any breach of this non-compete provision, and hereby subject themselves to the personal jurisdiction of said US Federal or Idaho State Court for resolution of any claim by HHMC about any alleged breach by them of the License Agreement or this Non-Compete Provision.
healthyhabitsmc.com ships all orders via UPS. All items available on our online store will be shipped. However, we only ship to physical addresses within the United States (No P.O. Boxes, APO addresses, etc.). Orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days of order placement. We are closed most major holidays, including but not limited to, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Therefore, UPS does not have transit on these days.
We take great pride in the quality of the products we offer and the service we provide. We strive for your satisfaction, but realize expectations are not always met. Please review the following guidelines as we hope to achieve successful results. For further assistance, contact Client Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (208) 995-2822
Unopend merchandise in original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund or exchange. Please contact us for a return authorization number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (208) 995-2822 before sending the items back to us. Once we have received the authorized returned items, you may choose a refund or an exchange of products. If you choose a refund, the refund will be issued in the same manner as the original form of payment, less shipping charges paid by you, and all orders that received free shipping will have the shipping charges subtracted from the refund. If an item is being returned for an exchange, there will be an additional shipping charge.
While we take great care in packing your order so that it will arrive in excellent condition, unintentional damage may occur during carrier transit. If your order is damaged when it arrives, please keep the original box, the products and the packing material, and contact us immediately. We will ask you to provide pictures of the damaged products, the original box and the packing material via email to email@example.com along with your order number, name and phone number. This evidence will help us to quickly submit a claim on your behalf to the shipping carrier for their investigation so that we can get replacement items on their way to you.
- Contact us first in order to verify eligibility and receive a return authorization.
- Place eligible items in the original box or other sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely, as we are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address on the return authorization for your shipment
Products sold on healthyhabitsmc.com are provided to clients with a valid resale license. The client certifies they hold a valid seller permit/resale license and agrees that all products purchased from healthyhabitsmc.com be resold and payment collected pursuant to the sales and use tax laws of the state in which they reside. Client is responsible for payment of all applicable state and local taxes.