Quality Support through Teamwork and Training
The executive team for Healthy Habits Business Development is made up of professionals from both the medical and business community. All of the team members have years of successful and proven experience in healthcare, research and development, business economics, and sales and marketing. Our team gives all of our support through comprehensive training and ongoing support. During each step, from the selection of your practice location to your grand opening and ongoing business operations, the Healthy Habits team will be by your side to support and advise you.
Your personal consultant will serve as your liaison for all business operations.Through continuous cooperation and communication with the members of the executive team, your consultant supervises the development and implementation of your business and marketing plans.
Our consultants are equipped with multiple years of experience in all aspects of clinical operations. These include:
- Sales Techniques
- New Patient Recruitment
- Patient Retention
- Patient Satisfaction
- Referral Resources
- Marketing Plan Development
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Daily Revenue – Maximizing, Averages, Seasonal
- Staffing Plans
- Process Improvement and Productivity
- Advertising Models
Healthy Habits is committed to our clients’ success and continued growth. The training support of our management system offers the following advantages:
- An executive management team that is comprised of experienced, successful individuals who bring an uncompromising record of accomplishment in their respective fields.
- Comprehensive, hands-on training, at our corporate location in Meridian, Idaho
- Onsite trainings
- National and regional conventions
- Continuing education programs
- Dedicated personal consultant
- Demographic analysis for targeted marketing initiatives
- Corporate Wellness Program designed to drive patients to the clinic
Your staff will be thoroughly trained before your opening day. The training is provided to you by your personal consultant and includes:
- Practice Management
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Dietary Considerations and Nutrition
- Marketing and Advertising
- Medical Guidelines and Patient Management
- Financial Planning
- Telephone and Product Sales
Our onsite training sessions last 2 days and are followed up with additional training from your personal consultant via webinar to ensure your complete comfort and expertise with Healthy Habit’s systems and programs.